Aquor Universal Hydrant BSPENQUIRE NOW
SKU-AQDW-4-BSP 1/2" BSP
Flush-mounted stainless steel hydrant with hose connector.
Water flow starts instantly when hose connector is inserted.
- High-performance Viton® O-rings ensure a reliable leak-proof seal, even in harsh conditions.
- Stainless steel body and pressure-closed valve provide zero-maintenance reliability for years.
- 316L alloy is marine-grade and highly resistant to corrosion.
- Crush-proof acetal resin hose connector rated for 150,000 cycles and 200 lbs of lateral force. Attach to any garden hose.
- Durable thermoplastic debris cover swivels to cover outlet.
- Hydrant can be mounted vertically or horizontally..
- Each hydrant kit comes furnished with one hose connector and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Hydrant will provide freeze protection in mild climates, but should be disconnected when not in use.
Aquor house hydrants will generally suit most common sub-floor claddings including: concrete block, brick, solid concrete, fibre cement, timber slat or plywood. It is suggested for use on detached unlined garages, decks, retaining walls, toilets blocks and farm buildings.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: 3/4" Garden Hose Thread
- Flow rate: 25.7 l/min @ 290 kPa
- Operating water pressure: 170 - 860 kPa
- Operating temperature range: 0.5° - 60° C
- Warranty: 10-year stainless components, 5-year polymer